Cybercrime is a fast-growing area of crime. More and more criminals are exploiting the speed, convenience and anonymity of the Internet to commit a diverse range of criminal activities that know no borders, either physical or virtual, cause serious harm and pose very real threats to victims worldwide.
AGA AAP works with stakeholders engaged in tackling cybercrime, to build and strengthen internal capacity. AGA AAP strives to promote awareness on the dangers of cybercrime in addition to facilitating workshops focused on the investigation and prosecution of cybercrimes.
How We Work With You
- Operational and investigative capacity building workshops
- Expert addresses on Digital forensics
- Support for cybercrime awareness seminars & forums
- Broadly Share anti-cybercrime best practices & tools
- Promote International Collaboration